Story on how we made it to TTC phase one course.

Story on how we made it to TTC phase one course.

Postby bajrang » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:32 pm

This is the story of May 2000 when I and my wife were traveling by train from Gorakhpur to Bangalore to join Art of Living teachers training course phase one. The journey was 59 hours long. There was rush in the train due to summer holidays. Though our 3 tier a/c reservation was on waiting list, we started our journey in a believe that our ticket will be confirmed soon on the way. On the way everyone in the train compartment warned us to leave immediately otherwise we have to pay for traveling illegally. Someone even warned us that we’ll be jailed for doing this. They even complained train ticket collector about the matter.

But we were not afraid a bit because we knew Guruji will help us to get rid of this problem, so we continued our journey listening to all misguiding and rubbish of travelers.

Train ticket collectors mostly don’t act friendly or help passengers as they are busy by themselves. But we were really surprised when train ticket collector reacted very friendly and allowed us to travel in the same compartment. All the passengers in the compartment were shocked. The most surprising part was when train ticket collector by himself gave his own place to us at mid night. The whole day and the night were passed and still we did not have our ticket confirmed. On the next day evening in Secunderabad, at last, we got our ticket confirmed. And there we were at Bangalore on third day afternoon with full of joy and happiness.

This was first time when I found train ticket collector very friendly and traveler non-friendly.

Jai Guru Dev!
bajrang
Site Admin

Re: Story on how we made it to TTC phase one course.

Postby gayathri » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:46 pm

Great ! Very inspirational..Thanks for sharing. Really, sometimes you will experience all the obstacles in your way dissolving into nothing...
gayathri

Postby dreemboy100 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:07 pm

great !! thanks for sharing.. can u tell how to become a teacher of aol i alredy completed part-1, part-2 & dsn course pls help me
dreemboy100

Postby bajrang » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:25 am

To join the TTC course, you should completed atleast One Basic, Two Advance and One DSN course.
bajrang
Site Admin

Postby Soumitra1963 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:37 am

JAY GURUDEV...I AM INTERESTED IN JOINING TTC phase -1 & 2 .I HAVE COMPLETED 20 times BASIC(repeat) ,
FIVE ADVANCE,TWO DSN AND ONE SAHAJ SAMADHI COURSES. CAN SOME ONE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND TO WHOM I MUST CONTACT TO GO FOR THE TTC-1 & 2....Rgds Soumitra ( Chittaranjan / West Bengal )
Soumitra1963

Postby bajrang » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Jai Gurudev,

You can contact with your teacher or organizer in your area.
bajrang
Site Admin

Postby sanjeev » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:13 pm

i have been practsisng meditation for past 8 yrs ....and i have done only one basic course .....is it possible for me to become teacher n conduct courses to teach meditation.....also i have fair expertise in yoga asanas and pranayama.....though i dont hold a degree or certificate from any institute or yogpeeth....
sanjeev

Return to Teacher Training Course (TTC)