About my physical condition

This section is for Art of Living Devotees who would like to render some words to our beloved Guruji - Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. Hope Guruji will listen to what we say over here. Jai Guru Dev!

About my physical condition

Postby atishbiswas » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Joy Guru Deb,
I am atish from Bongaon,North 24 Parganas, West Bengal.We are very much glad as because recently two devotees of Bongaon came back from ASHRAM being teacher of Part-1.All the devotees of Bongaon are very happy that they are easily attending in LONGKRIYA in regular basis.We arrange in regular basis of Part 1 course,and also Part 2 course, Yes, Art Excel,DSN.SSY,even Satsang is arranged in every week.So many SEVA programme is conducted by the devotees.Knowledge session ,ASHTABAKRA GITA is arranged in weekly basis.Thousands of devotee including YLTP have decided to purchase a land for permanent Address of AOL at Bongaon.
Guruji we hope we must receive your bless for fulfill our moto.Now I am at Malda for doing my job on transfer.I am at present in trouble for a pain in the joint of right hand and also in fatty liver and a cyst on liver. Joy Gurudev.
atishbiswas

Return to Say Jai Guru Dev to Guruji