y asking 4 money again n again for KOSI ASHRAM. ??

y asking 4 money again n again for KOSI ASHRAM. ??

Postby sagarbhatnagar » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:32 am

im a gr88 follower of AOL...I ASKED MY FRNDS RELATIVES TO BE A PART OF DIS GR8 ORGANISATION...
i wanna know your views on dis....
i tried influencing some people 2 go 2 aol basic course ...they did it n liked it so mch..bt after tat...teachers startd announcing for the donation of the newly started KOSY ASHRAM....!!!!
AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN....and insisting people to donate...........this isnt right
donating 4 d ashram can be once own wish....insisting soo much created a wrong impression on d the people....dey din not see what i was trying to show them..... just saying tat ""please donate...donate ...baaki sab gurji dekh lenege"" is not right.....!!!!

PLZZ SHARE YOUR VIEWS
sagarbhatnagar

Re: y asking 4 money again n again for KOSI ASHRAM. ??

Postby himanshu » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:15 pm

I completely agree with you Sagar on this. Now a days, I have also seen that AOL is getting money centered rather than spiritual center but it's not the Guruji who is doing it, it's there chellas who have done this. We need to be connected with Guruji and his offerings only so go ahead of these rubbish things and feel the joy of AOL.
himanshu

Postby sagarbhatnagar » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:19 pm

himanshu will u believe it...my mother is a teacher of AOL........
N ME myself is such a big follower of AOL.....
they are relle nagging people for money

ART OF LIVING IS A NON PROFIT ORGANISATION......
WE DONT SAY TO TAKE COURSES FREE OF COST....but atleast construction of kosi ashram should be done by govt. aid..or any oder means...........
sagarbhatnagar

Postby bharadwajbalaji » Thu May 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Money is a big complaint of most people. Why should spiritual things be money-oriented?
bharadwajbalaji

Return to General Discussion on Art of Living