Ayurveda @ art of living

Ayurveda @ art of living

Postby sastaking » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:33 pm

Sri Sri Ayurveda was founded by H. H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. He created a unique method to present the traditional Ayurvedic knowledge in such a way that it is accessible for all and suitable for our western life-styles.

The most outstanding thing about Sri Sri Ayurveda is that it combines Ayurveda with yoga, meditation and effective breathing techniques;enhancing the benefits of the traditional therapies making them last a lot longer.

Panchakarma Therapies are most effective in combination with Art of Living breathing programs.
A cure should start with a private, caring consultation to have the base for the following treatments.

The concept of Ayurvedic oil massage is entirely different from that of the other classical massage techniques, as it balances the Tri doshas (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) and releases the stored up stress from the mind and body.
sastaking

Re: Ayurveda @ art of living

Postby falguni1 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:10 pm

I like the panchakarma therapies they really cleanse the body and make you feel energetic.
falguni1

Re: Ayurveda @ art of living

Postby vijaymanglani » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:42 am

I like this but can we do yaga and ayurveda combinely together I have not understood this.I am little bit confused.
vijaymanglani

Return to General Discussion on Art of Living