abdominal pressure after sudarshan kirya

abdominal pressure after sudarshan kirya

Postby Divyasana » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:01 pm

hii
everyone!!
I have done basic course and i am doing it for about 5 months.. initially it was giving me peace and patience.. but for last 3 days i am feeling some pressure in my abdominal part after sudarshan kirya. I didn't follow the practice for last 15 days bcoz previously also i felt some pressure on my abdominal part.. Is it natural or i should stop practicing it for some time?? or m i putting a huge pressure while breathing in and out during ujjai breath, bhashtrika and sudarshan kirya??
what should i do or is it natural??? Plzzz help!!
Divyasana

Re: abdominal pressure after sudarshan kirya

Postby sourav26 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:52 pm

hello its Sourav here .
I just read your comments and was shocked that after doing kriya for 15 months you have doubts of such kind. I think you should enrole for the basic or YES course again and clear all your doubts.
Pls. donot take it negatively as because diffrent people diffrent thoughts and advice.And seriously what I think is yhat your kachra or negative emotion is getting out . So donot worry and keep doing your kriya.
JAI GURUDEV
SOURAV
sourav26

Re: abdominal pressure after sudarshan kirya

Postby SMB » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:39 pm

sourav26 wrote:hello its Sourav here .
I just read your comments and was shocked that after doing kriya for 15 months you have doubts of such kind.

I think you have misread her post. :mrgreen: She has told 5 months and you have mistook it for 15 months. :D
SMB

Return to General Discussion on Yoga & Meditation