Now I am able to control my anger...

Now I am able to control my anger...

Postby gayathri » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:35 pm

I was basically a very short tempered person. I used to shout at my husband and children for very small reasons... I felt terrible as my children and husband started drifting away from me..
At that time by some chance, I came to learn about art of living. I immediately joined the art of living basic course and after one week I am a changed person...
I am now able to control my anger.. I learned ways to turn it into positive energy...

I am now planning to take the advanced course...next month or so...
gayathri

Re: Now I am able to control my anger...

Postby himanshu » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:10 pm

Great Gayathri.

Things are changing now, in positive manner. One can get cure from diseases through medical treatments but one can't change its "nature" even though one knows that it is not good/correct. The only one cure for all diseases, stress problems etc. is meditation (trying to connect to the god).

People who mocks around about "meditation" has found it as a real curing power.

Form my personal advice, go for advance course with full of smile. Even try to convince your husband and children to join Art of Living and then see the difference how your husband helps you in your work and how your children gets good marks in studies........yes it all happens with this magic - "the meditation".
himanshu

Postby vijaymanglani » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:53 pm

Meditation is realy good i have controlled my anger also with the help of meditation. If one want to controll thier anger it is a very good way. meditation can solve many more problem related to health.
vijaymanglani

Postby gayathri » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:37 pm

Thank you all for your encouraging words...I will be doing art of living advanced course in the summer holidays after the school closes.
gayathri

Postby gurjitwadhwa » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:34 pm

that's a great thing, anger opens your mouth and shuts your brain, since your brain is now at peace like i always say, your life is at ease :) gud luck with your advanced course Gayathri
gurjitwadhwa

Return to Share Your Experiences