Kriya , Anger & Depression

Postby sanjaybindu » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Hi all,
Jai Guru dev.
I am Sanjay here, I am practicing Sudharshan Kriya and I am seeing that my anger increases when I perform it. My sinus gets blocked and suffer severe headache. My Mental depression goes up and I feel left alone. I am practising at the cycles of 20 40 40 but I don't know where I am going wrong.

I have severe mental depression and social phobia. Its difficult for me to lead a normal life.

Please help me.

Thanks
Sanjay
sanjaybindu

Re: Kriya , Anger & Depression

Postby himanshu » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Dear Mr Sanjay,

You need to consult this with your guiding teacher. He/she is the best to help you out!
himanshu

Postby Kalicharan » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Hi Sanjay.Any improvement yet? I only had a more than mild sinus problem earlier but then instead of 20-40-40 I just started slowly with 10-0-0 then increased it to 10-10-0 and so on and now I can comfortably do the whole kriya.It took me a couple months as I increased the repetitions very very gradually.It worked for me.
Kalicharan

Postby sanjaybindu » Thu May 20, 2010 11:39 am

Hi all,

I started to practice Sudharshan Kriya, and I am finding it too difficult with heavy headache and sinus problem. I am sure that I am practicing it correctly. First one week's of practice didn't cause me any difficulty but after that starting to experience sever headache , heaviness in the head and sinus problem. How to go about it? I am finding it difficult to cope up. Please help me.

Jai Gurudev.

Thanks
Sanjay
sanjaybindu

Postby aolkarthick » Fri May 28, 2010 11:58 am

Hi Sanjay,
Joy Guru Dev..
Drink a Lot of Water.Better to do a nadi pariksha..
My Experience:
I had operated my Nose for Sinus problem,after the operation my nose blocks are opened but the cold continues.Every month for sure i have been suffering from cold but after practicing Kriya the cold was totally disappeared.From last 10 months i am free from cold.

Do the kriya with Honor,Discipline,without gap. What may come you start your day with kriya done.

jaigurudev,
karthick 4m bangalore
aolkarthick

Postby sanjaybindu » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi Karthik,

Please provide your phone number .

Thanks
Sanjay
sanjaybindu

Postby sanjaybindu » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:55 am

Hi Karthick,

I want to discuss some doubts with you with regards to Kriya. Please post your phone number so that I can call you directly and can talk to you.

Thanks
Sanjay
sanjaybindu

Return to Share Your Experiences