How can I go about meditation?

How can I go about meditation?

Postby Wayne745 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Any books that should be recommended to learn how to do it as well as books learning about the art of meditation will help.
Wayne745

Re: How can I go about meditation?

Postby rohit » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:18 pm

I think you can find a lot of books on meditation (also in the internet).

But be careful that you don't mix the different techniques of different books. Before selecting "the perfect book" be sure that you want to learn that specific because its dangerous to mix the techniques and apply to yourself.

I am not saying that there are some bad books or some good books. All books teach you to reach at a single destination, just the path may be different. I hope you get it.

You can search for the books in google also, just download an application for downloading torrents (like u-torrent) and search in torrent sites (like mininova.com)
rohit

Re: How can I go about meditation?

Postby gurjitwadhwa » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:32 pm

meditation is all about relaxing your mind, if your mind is at peace your life is at ease, when a person is drunk they are not supposed to drive coz, mind is out of control, it's all with the mind, in your case for meditation, you can meditate in many ways, go to a library in peace and read any book of your choice which makes you learn something new or even old that puts a smile on your face, for meditation help a poor child with a book or your time to teach them something, for meditation help an elderly citizen in any activity like crossing the road, service to humanity is service to God, these are a few ways you can meditate,....

meditation is where not like always your heart rules over your brain....
gurjitwadhwa

Return to Share Your Experiences