Headache during meditation

Headache during meditation

Postby pheonixashes11 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Jai Gurudev.

I often have headache when I become aware of my breath during meditation.
The area between the eyebrows tends to have a lot of pressure and headache develops.
As soon as I come out of meditation or become unaware of my breath, the headache stops automatically.

I dont understand why this happens to me? Please suggest what I am doing incorrectly?
What exactly should one do when one needs to be aware of the breath? I just try to feel the breath. Is my interpretation wrong? Please help.

Thanks & Regards,
Bijju Kranthi V
pheonixashes11

Re: Headache during meditation

Postby gurjitwadhwa » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:42 pm

during meditation, your asked to take deep breath's only coz, brain is the matter of conern, brain lives on two things, air and sweet, that's why when people faint, they ask the crowd to move away for fresh air and also when diabetic patients are low on sugar level they observe numbness coz, of lack of brain stimuli.

rather than concentrating on how much your breathing, if you only close your eyes and take short breath's like u normally do and focus ur brain towards anything you love, your family , your pet, your God, you will feel happy and you'll not face breathing problem like your doing now
gurjitwadhwa

Re: Headache during meditation

Postby pheonixashes11 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Thanks very much.

JaiGurudev
pheonixashes11

Return to Share Your Experiences