A Doubt on Sudarshan Kriya

A Doubt on Sudarshan Kriya

Postby SMB » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Hello All,

I am from Bangalore. I had the privilege of undergoing the Art of Living Basic Course during Nov 2009.

But now I have certain doubts :

During the course while doing Sudarshan Kriya with Guruji's voice coming from the cassette , there were lots of rounds and counts. I felt very energetic that day.

But the instructor told us to do 3 rounds of 20-40-40 at home. Is this enough? OR should we increase the rounds to say 5 or 6? Is it a danger of increasing the rounds to 5 or 6?

Surprising thing is, at home, when I do the Sudarshan Kriya ,sometimes I do it for 6 rounds of 20-40-40 and find very relaxing and at peace. But if I stop it at only 3 rounds, I am somewhat uneased and dont find it peaceful.

Also if I do the Kriya for 5-6 rounds..at the end...my hands,legs become numb as though I am crippled. Certain vibrations happen in my body. ( which is what happens when we do the Kriya during the course ) But if I finish the kriya in just 3 rounds...No intensity or such experiences at all. SO , I am confused as to whether to stop at 3 rounds or increase to 5-6?

So, what is the solution? I mean, the number of rounds,counts of Sudarshan kriya to be done at home?

Also, sometimes, when I am doing the ujjai,baastvika or even Kriya....some thoughts will come to my mind....Now how to avoid this?
SMB

Re: A Doubt on Sudarshan Kriya

Postby abhijitzala » Tue May 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Dear one , the purpose of sudershan kriya is not limited up to some sensations
. it is like a medicine, when you take medicine you are not experiencing what process it is doing inside you but you will get experience when it cures your illness... sameway short sudershankriya many not give any such experience what you expect but it gives you great benefit from very very very long time .. ya it is really very important to maintain & stick to the instructions you are given in your part-1 course , it is very scientific & precious. plz don't do any experiment with it .

Pranayam+20-40-40*3 + Meditation Daily
& Long Kriya at Followup once in a week

everything we can't understand with our brain , here we must surrender

1st you must complete your experience by doing Part-2 Course. & keep going ahead... without judge .. its an intelligent idea

Have a Great Time Dear
Last edited by abhijitzala on Tue May 18, 2010 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abhijitzala

Postby abhijitzala » Tue May 18, 2010 9:27 pm

& who said that thought won't come while meditation or practices ..

they can come anytime in any stage .. but if you are bombarded with thoughts .... then you must be conscious about food & company ...

should do some more yoga & pranayam

you must not resist them Just let go ... & observe

Grace is more important then Technique... just do what is been said " Key to success
abhijitzala

Postby skarthik » Mon May 31, 2010 4:27 pm

My name is karthikeyan. I have undergone Art of Living basic level course at Virugambakkam during May10.. Every day I am doing the sudarshan kriya at Home.

While practicing the sudarshan kriya i have a feeling of burning sensation below my naval and it spreads throughout my back side from spinal guard to shoulder. After the practice is over, it is there for some more time and vanishes.

Please advise whether this burning sensation will usually arise while doing sudarshan kriya ?. Also guide me what i should do
skarthik

Postby SMB » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:14 pm

abhijitzala, Thanks for the inputs and suggestions...

I have an update here :
So, its been 9 months since I am doing the Kriya at home. But offlate, I am experiencing 2 things....not daily though...probably 2-3 times in a week....

After completing the Sudarshan Kriya, when I lay down :
a) I am experiencing some sensation in middle of my forehead
b) I am experiencing a sensation in my back....like say...a sensation like something moving up from my lowerback to upperback...

What are your input on this?
SMB

Postby midhun » Thu May 19, 2011 12:05 pm

symptoms of kundalini awaken
midhun

Postby shyam » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:04 pm

HELLO ALL!

I COMPLETED SUDYRSHAN KRIYA BASIC COURSE. I HAVE BEEN DOING KRIYA FOR 20 DAYS AND EVERY WEEK I GO TO FOLLOW UP CLASS. WHILE DOING KRIYA MY LEFT FINGERS GET PARTIALLY NUMB . AND I DO NOT EXPERIENCE THE DIVINITY AS TOLD BY OTHERS. NO DOUBT THIS KRIYA HELPS ME TO REMAIN CALM BUT CAN ANY ONE OF YOU TELL ME WHEATHER IAM DOING THE KRIYA CORRECTLY.

SECONDLY I WORK FOR A BPO. so my kriya timings varies sometime in mornings and some time in evenings.but i do it once a day.

can any one through light on the two doubts i have
shyam

Return to Share Your Experiences