Science and Spirituality, CD

Science and Spirituality, CD

Postby gayathri » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:55 pm

I bought this CD 'Science and Spirituality' which is a talk by Shri Shri Ravi Shankar last week. Through this talk he clarifies how science and spirituality are interrelated. He urges us not to forsake spirituality and go after science.. As science alone cannot make a complete human being.
He stresses the importance of becoming one world family as we are all of the same species and should stand together..
It is altogether a great CD with a wealth of information...

Re: Science and Spirituality, CD

Postby himanshu » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:03 pm

I agree that there is no good way other than spirituality to bring all human kinds under one single roof. Country dividing in states and states dividing in a few year we may find new generation dividing old ones......

Science, which has though made our life easier but I feel that due to this only people are now getting apart. Everyone is running towards materialistic world (money, property, name and fame). Well! I sometime wonder are these the only things for which we are here, or is there something more......from which we're diverting ourselves.

Postby kala » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:07 pm

Do you know whether this CD is available at all leading book stores across India? Or should try buying from their online store?
I prefer to buy from a nearby book store..if you know, please post...

Postby vijaymanglani » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:58 pm

There is no way that to bring all human kinds in the one roof.Because in this world we can't say what going to happen next????????

Return to Art of Living Books & Bhajans