Should I go for advance course?

Should I go for advance course?

Postby jyoti » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:08 pm

Jai Guru Dev!

I did basic course 3 years ago in Chennai, I think it was Nov. 2004. I did Sudarshan Kriya regularly for few months at first then due to my busy schedule I didn't get enough time to do it.

Now, I hardly remember the rhythm of Sudarshan Kriya (so hum). As I have done basic course already I can't join it again. So I have to join advance course. I'm confused, since I have to start again from the beginning; advance course can get out of my mind. What should I do?
jyoti

Re: Should I go for advance course?

Postby prakash » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:05 pm

I think you can start again with basic course, so that you can get your so-hum (Sudarshan Kriya) rhythm again.
But really don't know whether it is best to go with either basic course or advance course now.
prakash

Postby bajrang » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:08 pm

Yes, you can go for advance course.
But I suggest you to attend few follow-up session.
bajrang
Site Admin

Postby DEVENDRA » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:01 pm

Hi this is Devendra Baloni I have done basic course in Baroda Under Guruji Kartik, I am enjoying by doing it on regular basis till now. As of now since learning I have not missed a single day. I really renjoy everday and it inspires me a lot. Now almost since 4 month I am doing it regularly and want to know when should I do the Advance course. I have now moved to Surat so please guide me as to whom should I contact in surat and do the needful.

Jai Guru Dev
DEVENDRA

Postby bajrang » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:44 pm

You can definitely go for advance course.
Here is the contact information of Surat AOL center:

Address:
G-1, Aditya Apartments, Opp.Kapadia
Health,D.K.Park Road,Bhatar
Surat, Gujarat 395002
Phone: 0261 - 2230647, 2233616
Email:vvksurat@yahoo.co.in
bajrang
Site Admin

Postby vijaydmali123 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:55 pm

jyoti wrote:Jai Guru Dev!

I did basic course 3 years ago in Chennai, I think it was Nov. 2004. I did Sudarshan Kriya regularly for few months at first then due to my busy schedule I didn't get enough time to do it.

Now, I hardly remember the rhythm of Sudarshan Kriya (so hum). As I have done basic course already I can't join it again. So I have to join advance course. I'm confused, since I have to start again from the beginning; advance course can get out of my mind. What should I do?

Yes! you have to do part 2 course because part 1 was the trailer only but next rill is part 2 i will not say whole cinema. the effect of part 2 is very nice cant express in words just do it.
vijaydmali123

Postby bharadwajbalaji » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:05 pm

I too had done my Basic Course in 2003, then was on and off regular with kriya. I repeated my Basic Course recently and am now again regular with kriya for a couple of months now. Planning to take my Advanced Course next week.
You must go for a follow up and ask these questions to your AOL teacher on how to proceed, I chose to repeat Basic Course and restart regular kriya before I take the Part 2 next week.
bharadwajbalaji

Postby sharmabk2k2 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:08 am

Dear All,

I have done basic course 4 times in last three year. Now i want to attend an advance course. Where can I get the schedule /calnder for the same OR can anybody tell me about the upcoming advance courses.
sharmabk2k2

Postby aolkarthick » Fri May 28, 2010 12:18 pm

Dear Ones,
Bangalore Ashram team is happy to announce series of Advanced (Part II) courses in the physical presence of Guruji with much awaited Special commentaries on the ASHTAVAKRA GITA (in Hindi)
Part II course: The Art of Living's Advanced (Part II) Course guides one on a journey deeper into one's self.... enabling the spontaneous integration of life with wisdom. Rest and rejuvenate the mind and body in the best way possible.
This Part II is open to all resident Indian nationals (who have completed the Part I course already & 21 years old).

Below are the details of the programs, duration, donations and registration process.
Medium of Instruction: Hindi

Sl.No
Program
Course Dates
Earliest Check in
Latest Check out
Advanced Meditation Course (Part II) with Guruji
June 2-6
June 1st, by 6.00PM
June 6th, by 6.00 PM
June 9-13
June 8th, by 6.00PM
June 13th, by 6.00 PM
June 15-19
June 14th, by 6.00PM
June 19th, by 6.00 PM

Fee: Online registration for Indian Nationals in INC
5 sharing Rs5000.00
Dormitary Rs2000.00
ne payment facility will be closed 4 days before the course. On the spot registrations are subject to availability ONLY. Course contribution will be Rs 500 extra for on the spot (walk in) registrations.
Full time/Part time Art of Living teachers will have 50% scholarship on 5 sharing rooms & Dormitory only.

We request all Apex bodies to keep the track of Applications and send us the report at courses@vvmvp.org.

Important Contacts / emails:

1. General Information on Ashram. Email: info@vvmvp.org. Tel : +91-80-28432273/4

2. Housing queries. Email: housing@vvmvp.org. Tel : +91-80-26080204/219

3. For any questions or clarifications, please email courses@vvmvp.org

We look forward to hosting you all at the Ashram.

Jai Gurudev!

Events Team.
Bangalore Ashram

+91-80-28432273/4
http://www.vvmvp.org
aolkarthick

Postby shyamkrupa42 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:21 pm

i do the basic course in december 2011 and i also decided to join the dsn cource held in akoa from 29 december 2011 and i also decided to do the part 2 cource in washim from 11 jan.2012 to 14 jan.2012 so please guide me how can i go for advance course.
shyamkrupa42

Return to Advance Course (Part 2)